Submission of Abstracts
Welcome to the abstract submission for the upcoming conference! Abstracts can be submitted via the EURO-Online-Tool from January 17, 2023, until April 30 May 14, 2023. We are excited to review and consider all submissions. Abstracts should be clear, concise, and relevant to the conference. Please read through the guidelines and format requirements carefully before submitting your abstract.
- English is the preferred language for the abstract, but German is also possible.
- The abstracts can contain up to 1800 characters.
- In abstracts, formulas or mathematical notations are not allowed.
- Each participant can present only one paper at the conference.
- The person submitting the abstract must be the one presenting it to the audience.
For researchers interested in organizing a session, please contact one of the Streamchairs of the corresponding streams. The full list of all streams and Streamchairs can be found here.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact our team for assistance. We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.